Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Storm Aquario


Hello Everyone,
                        Here is the review and battle video of storm Aquario. I hope to be posting some customized Beyblade battles on here within a week. I also had some more ideas when the blog gets more viewers such as having the readers make their own videos and review their customizations for this blog ad i can post them up here. So if their is anyone out there reading this and has a cool combination that they want to share get a hold of me through the comments of my youtube channel and i will post your video. For now here is my battle review of storm aquario. We are still messing around with the editing and cameras but i think the videos are getting better. Let me know if there is anything you want to see in the videos , have any videos, or anything at all. Here is the video enjoy:
     




-The Beyworld

No comments:

Post a Comment