Saturday, January 29, 2011

Thermal Pisces

Hello Everyone,
                       Heres my video about thermal pisces. I was finally able to get the camera working so expect more videos of cool beyblade battles. I am learning about all the different stuff concerning the video editors so hopefully I can post even cooler videos soon. I will probably be making another video tonight about Earth Eagle since I didn't get to do one for the review of that Beyblade. Be sure to keep checking everyday for more updates. You may also notice that there is a new topic to vote for so be sure to vote. You don't even need an account anyone can vote! Keep checking.


-Thebeyworld

1 comment:

  1. I've not figured out how to message you through your site so I'm hoping you get message by reading the coment if you do read the reply I answered on my site http://www.letitripbeyblader.webs.com/ or reading the email I sent you you on the email you used to sign up on to my account

    ReplyDelete