Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Back and with new updates.

Hello Everyone,
                        I have been gone for quite sometime, but I am back now with some updates. I'm still kind of figuring out how to work the internet since my brother has gone back to college. He is still helping me learn about all this stuff and helping me out with the posts. I have gotten many more Beyblades since my last post so expect a lot of videos in the upcoming days. There will also be many more reviews on the episodes and things like that. I'm still trying to figure out the whole camera situation, but once i get that going again there will be many videos. If anyone out there has any suggestions go a head and leave a comment here or at my youtube page thebeyworldblog. i will be happy to take any suggestions. Starting tomorrow there will be updates everyday again and videos as often as possible. I hope everyone out there will tell there friends and any other fans of Beyblade about this blog and help by throwing in suggestions and anything else that can help make Beyblade even more popular. I also plan on updating the animation and the over all look of the blog as i figure out how and  have my brother help me. Keep checking. Thanks everyone.





-Thebeyworld

No comments:

Post a Comment