Monday, January 31, 2011

Rock Leone

Hello Everyone,
                        Beyblade joe here,this is my review of Rock leone. This is the second video i did by myself. I'm still learning about how to make my own movies and angles, but i think i am getting better. I am working with another beyblade site hopefully, and that will mean that my site will  hopefully get a little better. Pretty soon ill be putting together my own custom beyblades with all the parts i have and showcasing those as well as other battle videos. All suggestions are welcome, and enjoy the video. Also, please feel free to vote on the side since it is open to everyone that comes to the website. 


-The Beyworld

2 comments:

  1. a few things
    1. you accidently named the video rock Leon instead of rock leone :)anyway that doesn't matter. I was looking at your other videos and notice you wanted some customizations. So here these are my favs.
    1. Flame Gasher 100WB
    2. Flame Saggitario 100WB
    3. Flame Saggitario C145WD
    4. Flame Cappriocorne 100RF
    5. Rock Leone 145FS
    6. Rock Leone 100FS
    these may not be my favorites in order but their my favs also notice they all have either a flame or rock fusion wheel. It's because they're the best. Well atleast of the 5 different fusion wheels I own and the 8 beys.
    P.S. Check your email

    ReplyDelete