Saturday, January 1, 2011

Review of The Serpent's Terror

  Hello There Beybladers,
                                      This is BeybladeJoe here posting my first review on an episode form the Metal Fusion T.V. show. I just got done watching the Episode called "The Serpent's Terror" and thought it would be a great time to put up my very first review.
                                      This episode starts off with Kyoya facing off against a Dark Neubla member. It also has Tsubasa facing off against Rugaro in the second round of the contest, but these battles were only talked about and not shown. This particular episode focuses on Hyoma and Rock Aries Vs. Reggie and the poison serpent which Hyoma(spoiler Alert) ends up losing. Rock Aries ends up getting destroyed by the Poison Serpent. Then we see Hikaru battling Ryuga and losing to Ryuga's dark move. 
                                     I haven't seen the next episode but here is what i think about what is going to be happening down the line. The battles are going to continue with Tsubasa facing Rugaro and the continuing of Aries and Aquario. I think Tsubasa is going to win, but not until the end. I think Hikaru and Hyoma's Beyblades will end up getting fixed because they are main character's. It's clear to me that more will happen with the final plan that Doji is always talking about in this episode. 
                                    I thought this episode was a really good, and shocking episode especially because of what happens to Aries at the end. I can't wait to watch the upcoming episodes to see what happens with all of these Characters.
                                    In other news i will be posting my second video and battle review of none other than Rock Aries. I think this episode did not shed a good light on that Beyblade so I decided to Showcase its better points in my video. Keep Checking back tonight to see if the video and post is up.





-The Beyworld.

No comments:

Post a Comment